Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Carbon Footprint



My Carbon FootPrint

One way to measure your impact on the climate is a Carbon Footprint. It is measured by ponds of carbon dioxide emissions. When I did the test which tell you how much is my carbon footprint, my result was is 2.97 planets. In the next paragraph I will explain the bad hobbits I do and cause to increase the amount of Carbon Dioxide in the earth.

There are many bad things that I do and cause to pollute the earth. First, I eat a meat or fish more than one a day which makes the animals endangered which damage the nature cycle. Second, I drove my medium petrol car about five to six hours a day which cause to produce more Carbon Dioxide that pollute the earth. Third, I do not switch my room light when I’m leaving the room which consumes the electricity. These things are summary of my daily hobbits.

I realize that these hobbits are bad hobbits because which contribute in damage the earth and I have to do the following to save the earth. I have to eat less meat and fish and eat instead of it some vegetables which make me healthier. Also, I have to use bus or train instead of using my car and it will help to reduce the amount of Carbon Dioxide in the earth. Moreover, I have to save the electricity and switch the light in the rooms where no body stay in. these are some solution that can help me to contribute in saving the earth.

To conclude, footprint is one way to measure the impact of climate. People should make some steps that help and contribute in reducing the impact in the earth. After realizing my bad hobbits I put some solution that helps me to reduce the impact in the earth. I hope that I can contribute in saving the earth from damage.

No comments: