Thursday, June 5, 2008

Why I would like to live in Madar city

Masdar is a planned city in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates which will rely entirely on solar energy and other renewable energy sources, with a sustainable, zero-carbon, zero-waste ecology. That’s means that this city will be the first city without polluted air, food, and water.

All people would like to live in cities like Masdar because of the characteristic of this city. For me, I would like to live in this city because I think this city will provide for us pure air, water, and food which are free from pollution. When we have all this water, air, and food free from pollution we will have a better health. If people have the city which is not polluted, the diseases in the world will be decreased. The number of people who is suffering from cancer will be decreased if all cities like Masdar city. This city will ensure my children and my family life. The planets and animals will be growing in a good way.

To conclude, Masdar will be a model for what the cities should be in the future. Cities in the entire world should be like Masdar city to ensure people health and life in the future.







No comments: